Institute of Management, Nirma University, is one of the most popular B-schools in India. It was established in 1996 (formerly knows in Nirma Institute of Management), by industrialist Dr. Karsanbhai K Patel of Nirma Group of Industries.
Institute of Management, Nirma University (IMNU) is a constituent college of Nirma University. It offers various undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral programs.
Courses Offered by Institute of Management – Nirma University
- BBA-MBA (Five Year Integrated)
- BTech – MBA (Five Year Integrated)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (HRM)
- MBA (Family Business & Entrepreneurship)
- Doctoral Programmes
- Full-time Doctoral Programme
- Part-time Doctoral Programme
Exams Accepted by Institute of Management, Nirma University (IMNU)
- UGAT – For Integrated BBA-MBA and B.tech-MBA Programs
- CAT – For Admission in MBA Program.
- GMAT – For Admission in MBA Program.
Institute of Management Nirma University placement statistic:
Campus witnessed 100% placement in 2020, with 85 companies visiting the campus.
Average package received – 9LPA
Highest Package received – 19.1 LPA
Sector wise recruitment
- Information & technology (IT) and banking,
- Financial services & insurance (BFSI)
- Automobile Sector
- Consumer durables
- Manufacturing Firm
- FMCG Sector
- Real estate Sector
- Consulting Firm
- Telecom and pharmaceuticals
Out of 281 students, 248 students of MBA and 33 Integrated MBA were placed. The MBAbatch gender ratio for 2020 placement was 69:31 (Male: Female) students.
Given below was the work experience of the students that were placed:
FRESHERS (75%) – 210
1-2 YEARS (8%) – 24
UP TO 1 YEAR (6%) – 17
2 YEARS & ABOVE (11%) -30
Major profiles allotted to students
Mentioned below are the list of profiles allotted to the students during campus placement.
|Analyst||Senior analyst||Business Analyst||Financial Analyst||Credit Analyst|
|Associate Consultant||Risk Consultant||Digital Marketing Analyst||B2B Sales||Product Manager|
|Manager – Customer Service & Brand Development||Sales Manager||Process Manager||Relationship Manager||TSN – Key Accounts, and Finance Controller|
Major Recruiters of IMNU
Given below are some of the prominent companies that visited the campus and recruited students.
|Adani Port||AMUL||Axis Bank||Bharti Airtel||EXL Service|
|Federal Bank||HDFC Life||Heidelberg Cement||ICICI Bank||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance|
|Infosys||Johnson Controls-Hitachi||Kotak Mahindra Bank||KPMG||Novartis|
- It is ranked as 44th Best B-School (NIRF) released by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- It is ranked 34th Best B-School pan India 2019 in Business Today.
- Ranked as the 27th Best B-School by The Week.
- It was also ranked as 12th among Top Private B-Schools in India by The Week in 2019.
- Ranked 9th best B-School among Top Private B-Schools in India by CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey and published in Competition Success Review, November 2019 issue.
- 13th Best Private MBA Institutes of India by Outlook- iCARE India MBA Ranking 2020.
Besides 100% Placement, the campus has excellent infrastructure with every facility available to the students like library, labs, computer labs, sports facilities, hostel, cafeterias, etc.